Friday, March 9, 2007

NEW F***ING OLD NEIL YOUNG


Neil Young will release Live at Massey Hall next tuesday, March 13th.

If you didn't already know, Young's 1971 solo acoustic Massey Hall show has become somewhat infamous for two reasons; it was an incredbile show, and it was never officially released. That is, it was never officially released until now. There have been numerous bootlegs floating around, but this is the real deal.

Neil Young- Ohio (Live)

Neil Young- Down By The River (Live)

I don't really know what to end this post with. I'd like to post up some Horsey Craze mp3's or something, but I don't have any of those. I do have a few Constantines Neil Young covers, but I already posted them a couple months ago.

I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Enjoy.

Photo By rustovision

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracias! Great!