Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bloc Party: Bonus Tracks and B-sides (Pt. 3.5)



It took me way too long to figure out that "Hero," which was requested yesterday, is not a new track. I searched and searched through all the different Weekend In The City related releases.

Eventually I figured out that "Hero" was a b-side to the 2005 "Two More Years" Single/EP. Then I found out that Hero only came out on certain versions of the single (Not the 7 inch, which is the first thing I found)



The Two More Years EP released alongside the Silent Alarm Remixed album... Kind of as a supplement.

Ok enough talking, right?

Bloc Party- Hero

I kind of feel bad only leaving you with one mp3 for the day, so I'll also give you this... The video for the Streets "Banquet" remix that also came out on the Two More Years EP...



Enjoy.

No comments: