Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Bit More Willy Mason



Slow day today. Not much going on. I did get my hands on the new Willy Mason "Save Myself" single, though. Save Myself is probably my favorite track off If The Ocean Gets Rough. I can't get enough of it.



Anyways, it came with a pretty sick b-side, so here you go...

Willy Mason- Take Control

I also found a collection a couple days ago called Scraps. It's all unreleased or reworked tracks from Willy Mason's older stuff. Some of it is really, really good.

Check out his cover of John Lennon's "Nobody Told Me."

Willy Mason- Nobody Told Me (John Lennon Cover)


And also, a version of "Oxygen" that kicks the ass of the original...

Willy Mason- Oxygen (Pedal Steel Version)


The Save Yourself CD single releases the day after tomorrow officially (February 22nd), but I can't find any official info for Scraps.

I'm telling you, buy this guy's music. He's doing it right.

(Sidenote, come on Gunners, put one away in the second half...)

No comments: